1. Madison and Brandon both played on the Tennis team last spring-Brandon really enjoyed it Madison has decided she would rather do dome horseback riding.
2. Tanner played on the Golf team and has found his perfect sport. He loved it and wants to Golf all the time. He has even purchased a new set of clubs. Taylormade hat and shirt, so he looks like he is ready to take on Jack Nicholson.
3. Madison and I went to girl's camp- Big Bear
4. Boys went to High Adventure- Yosemite National Park
5. Kids did some camping and fishing with Grandma and Grandpa
6. Tanner's Eagle scout project- finally all 3 boys are Eagles. Yeah! I am done.
7. Anniversary celebration 19 years- Gondola ride at Newport Beach. Everyone should try this. It was so much fun. Very romantic.
8. Trip to Idaho for Bradley's Baptism- well needed vacation for the entire family. Kids needed some cousin time.
+of+September+2010+098.jpg)
+of+September+2010+087.jpg)
+of+September+2010+083.jpg)
+of+September+2010+078.jpg)









1 comment:
Job and I went on a gondola ride for our anniversary this year too. We definately need to see you guys. We should set up a time to get together.
Post a Comment