Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Too Much Energy

I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I am thinking my blood levels must be good, because I have been taking on projects I normally do not have the energy to do. First I decided to make my mother a sea shell wind chime out of the shells that she and the grand kids collected on the beach while the whole family was here for their visit. I sent it to her for Mother's day. She loved it. Check it out in the pictures.
Also, I volunteered to make 115 corsages for the bishopric to hand out at church on mother's day. Wow, that was some project. I did however make them faster than I thought I could. I averaged about 15 an hour which means it took me about 7 1/2 hours instead of the 13 hours I thought it would take. They looked pretty good. I had to make some cheaper modifications to stay within the budget, but I am sure I am the only one who could tell. Here they are all finished in the bucket ready to go.

No comments: