My dear sweet husband knows I have been wanting some new (or just different) furniture for my living room for quite some time now. What we had really needed replaced. I have been searching for months looking for that perfect bargain. It always has to be a bargain with me. I am not merely satisfied buying things at full price. I love to find that bargain of all bargains. It is sorta a talent of mine. You might say I have skills when it comes to bargain shopping. Well, I finally found it and my sweetie gave me all his birthday money to use to purchase my new furniture. I love it and it was a steal of a deal. I found it on craigslist. I love craigslist. I think I can find anything on craigslist given the time to do so. Anyway, I am very pleased with the purchase and the price was certainly right.

No comments:
Post a Comment