Yesterday was a fun day. We took Parker to Perris indoor skydiving. He received a certificate for Christmas. He is so adventurous we wanted to give him something he could really enjoy. He had a great time. The pictures did not turn out so good, because he was really moving around, but I will post the best. I am sure someday he will do the real thing, but for now he's happy with a little taste. We also had the opportunity to be there when a few man from the Canadian armed forces were there practicing for their skydiving shows. They tour all summer and it is too cold in Canada to practice this time of year so they come to Perris. They were very interesting to talk to. I have included a picture of them performing. I would like to take the kids to a show sometime. I know they perform mostly in Canada, but they have a couple of shows a year in California.
Looks like you all (especially Parker) had a great day off from school....did he feel like he was falling? or floating? I am not sure I would want to try this out!
1 comment:
Looks like you all (especially Parker) had a great day off from school....did he feel like he was falling? or floating? I am not sure I would want to try this out!
Post a Comment