Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Times 3




Happy Birthday Brandon, Parker, and Madison. Another year older and wiser too.
We spent the triplets 14th birthday at Disneyland. With Disney's offer for free admission on your birthday in 2009 we thought we would go. I knew that having multiples would someday pay off. I was amazed at all the birthday people walking around. We had an absolute wonderful time. The crowds weren't too bad either. Some rides we hardly had any wait at all.







4 comments:

We're the Jones' said...

Happy Birthday you 3! That is so fun. We just found out tonight we are having a baby boy. We are so excited. Hope you had a great day.

Norma said...

Looks like a great birthday celebration x3 to me!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to you guys. I can't believe it's been 14 years since you were born!!

Unknown said...

WOW...what a major milestone guys. happy birthday!!! Looks like you had fun at Disney...what was the look on the ticket gals face when you said "3 free passes please"...!!! Wish we could have been there with you. MADISON...we wish you were our babysitter! Love, Austin and Ellie