Thursday, October 9, 2008

Carmel Apples

We had our yearly Carmel apple making tradition on Monday. We invited our friends the Trettins to join us. They joined us last year as well, so now it is called the Wegrowski-Trettin tradition. It was a lot of fun. Here are some our favorite pictures. Parker's creation (Happy apple) Madison enjoying her Carmel apple Alec showing us his prize apple Tanner with his creation (the candy corn king)

Alec, Jessica, and Tanner (Jessica really enjoyed her apple)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM!!! Wish I was there..tell Diane and fam I said "hi"...I can't believe that's little Alec! We did our caramel apples last Monday, too!!! Although, we didn't have as many yummy toppings as you guys did....love the candy-corn creation!

Norma said...

Hi Cheryl - your apples looked so yummy we had to make some of our own! I love your new fall page!