Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Boy

Mike had a birthday on April 22. It was a good day. We had his parents over for dinner. He wanted to cook tacos. I felt I had better let him since it was his birthday, and I never let him cook. It is best for all of us if he doesn't, but the tacos were good. Madison helped him out a lot.

He received a gift certificate from Tanner allowing him to use his very loved keyboard for an hour. That was big on Tanner's part. Brandon and Parker gave him some socks. Madison gave him some new notebooks he wanted. I gave him a new day planner binder. His parents gave him a trombone (via some birthday $). His collection of musical instruments is growing. Too fast for my taste. I am glad he enjoys it, but sometimes the noise drives me crazy.
Anyway, we love him and hope he had a good day.

No comments: