Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Bicycle (Surrey) Built for 2

Mike and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary this month. We had such an enjoyable time. I love the beach, so off to the beach we went. First we had lunch at Jon's (my favorite place to get fish and chips). Oh, how I love fish and chips. After lunch we rented a surrey and rode around the area for an hour. I wanted to play around with the camera a little bit. I am learning some photography tricks from my friend Norma, and was excited to try a couple of things. Anyway, the pictures didn't turn out as nice as hers, but I will get there. On our way back to the parking area we ran into a gentleman getting into his Lamborghini and I asked if I could get a picture for my son (Tanner and Brandon love cars). He allowed Mike to take a picture of me standing by it. Tanner was a little jealous when we showed him the picture.

No comments: