Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby shower

I had the opportunity to throw a baby shower for a friend. She has 3 boys and finally got a girl, so everything was pink, pink, pink. She was in labor during the entire shower, but was such a trooper and stuck it out. She had her baby the following day. Here is a couple of pictures of some of the things we made. My friend Norma made the rice krispie cake (so cute). I made the diaper cake (it looks more like a wedding cake, but I like how it turned out),and the invitations. I had so much fun.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Looks like so much fun!! Wish I could have been there for the rice crispies!!! Love ya!

Norma said...

I had such a fun time! I loved being able to help and celebrate lil' Olivia coming into the world!